Commercial Auto Insurance for Surveyors
Working as a surveyor means you are on the road a lot. You require and rely on the use of your vehicles and employees to get to sites and perform your field work. When an accident gets in the way, you face lost field time and potentially thousands of dollars (or more!) in damages.
That is why a personalized business auto insurance policy is essential to the smooth running of your surveying firm. This is true whether you use your personal vehicle for work purposes or you own a fleet of trucks that your workers drive.
Here at ANCO Insurance, we know how to prepare for all contingencies by creating tailored commercial auto insurance policies. Agent Gina O’Hara has insured surveying firms since 2001, so she knows what is involved in your business and what it takes to properly protect you in the event of an accident.
Advising You on the Auto Liability Coverage You Need
Auto insurance actually encompasses a variety of coverages that you can combine to create comprehensive protection, whether you or your employee causes an accident or someone else causes an accident involving one of your workers:
- Bodily injury, which covers you in the event that someone was hurt in an accident that you or one of your workers caused
- Property damage, which covers you in the event that repairs are required to fix someone else’s property (car or otherwise) that was involved in the accident
- Medical payments, which pays for medical care that you or your workers and other passengers require after being involved in an accident
- Uninsured / underinsured motorists, which covers some or all costs associated with an accident that an uninsured or underinsured motorist caused
- Collision, which pays for damage done to your vehicle during an auto accident
- Comprehensive, which pays for damage done to your vehicle in an accident involving something other than another driver (such as a parked car, light pole or tree branch)
Not only can we speak with you about which types of coverage you need, but we can also speak to you about the right level of policy limits to apply to your coverages. In many circumstances, we will set your company up with limits that pair well when combined with a commercial umbrella policy.
Get the Right Auto Coverage You Need
You may already have the surveyor auto insurance policy you require. But are you certain that it protects you when you need it most? Let our experienced surveyor insurance agent Gina O’Hara review your existing coverage and seek tailored quotes to compare your options.
Learn more about our business auto insurance policy and other surveyor insurance policies by calling our Austin, TX, office at (888) 275-2626, extension 6324, or by contacting Gina O’Hara online. We look forward to putting our experience to work for you.