What this Toolbox Talk Covers:
- The “Dos” and “Don’ts” for preventing fatigue while on the job.
- Discuss the outcomes of the “Dos” and “Don’ts.”
- Know that fatigue can affect crews’ alertness and attention level, leaving them at risk for errors and mistakes that could lead to injury or even death.
Tags: toolbox talks, work safety, fatigue, prevention
Distracted Driving: Keep your Crew Safe
Have you noticed an increase in your commercial auto premiums recently? Commercial auto premiums for surveyors have been increasing anywhere from 5 to 15 percent. Here’s why:
- Catastrophe losses. Floods and hurricanes in the last year have taken a toll on insurance carriers and reinsurance providers. The costs get passed to you in the form of higher premiums.
- More vehicles on the roads.